95.9 sun fm Contest Rules & Regulations
Contest Rules & Regulations
Please read carefully.
Special Internet Rules and Regulations
1. Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit – one entry per email address.
2. Any or all prizes will be accepted are awarded – with no cash value.
3. 95.9 sun fm Radio and its sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by 95.9 sun fm, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participants ability to participate.
4. 95.9 sun fm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug or computer or other problem beyond the control of 95.9 sun fm Radio corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. 95.9 sun fm Radio in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the official General rules attached.
General Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Dates/ Terms and Eligibility
95.9 sun fm - CHHI (The “Station”) may change the dates and or terms of the contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast and or posted on its website. The contest is open to legal Canadian residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in Miramichi, New Brunswick and surrounding area. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of Newcap Inc. and it’s radio stations or any entity associated with the contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
Only one winner or qualifier per household per 30 days on 95.9 sun fm, for prizes valued under $1000 dollars. After winning a prize valued over $1000, winner must wait one full year before they are eligible to win another prize over $1000. All gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability, in which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, loss or injury resulting from participation in the contest or acceptance or use of the prize. The Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer or missed or cancelled flights or any other event or situation that is out of the control of the station.
Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by The Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of the prize. The contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
95.9 sun fm is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries reaching The Station. Listeners can call the 95.9 sun fm contest line. If callers get disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded another call will be taken. Decisions of the 95.9 sun fm judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of The Station.
5. Release and Indemnification
In exchange for the right to participate in the contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participants participation in the contest.
Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available on the station’s website, in person at The Station during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self addressed stamped envelope to The Station at this address - 95.9 sun fm, 202 Pleasant Street, Miramichi, NB E1V 1Y5.